Solar System and Exoplanets Formation at INAF
- 13/4/2007: Ph.D. in Space Science and Technology at the Center of Studies and Activities for Space ''Giuseppe Colombo'' (CISAS) of the University of Padova. Thesis: A new perspective on the system of irregular satellites of Saturn. Supervisor: Prof. Francesco Marzari (University of Padova).
- 23/9/2003: Master in Physics at the University of Milano Bicocca (UNIMIB). Thesis: Planetary Formation in Binary Star Systems. Supervisors: Prof. Monica Colpi (University of Milano Bicocca) and Prof. Francesco Marzari (University of Padova).
Attended national and international schools
- International School of Astrophysics ''F. Lucchin'' Formation of the solar system: clues from exploration - The Sun: a Plasma Physics Laboratory (Vulcano, Italy, 17-22/9/2012)
- Les Houches School 2008 Physics and Astrophysics of Planetary Systems (Les Houches, France, 18-29/02/2008).
- 2nd CASPUR Summer School on Advanced Computing (Castelgandolfo, Italy, 28/08/06-8/09/06).
- Cambridge N-Body School (Cambridge, UK, 30/07/06-11/08/06).
- National School on Outer Solar System and Cassini mission – Stellar Formation (Volterra, Italy, 10-15/10/2005).
- 14th CINECA Summer School on Parallel Computing (Bologna, Italy, 5-16/09/2005).
- 35th Saas Fee Advanced Course Trans-Neptunian Objects and Comets (Muerren, Switzerland, 13-18/03/2005).
- National School on Cosmological Parameters – Extrasolar Planets (Asiago, Italy, 5-11/09/2004).
- International School of Space Science The new Solar System from Cassini toward a second generation of exploratory missions (L'Aquila, Italy, 29/08-4/09/2004).
- National School on Gravitational Lensing – Chaos and its Astrophysical Implications (Bertinoro, Italia, 16-21/05/2004).
- 8-9/2006: scholarship by CASPUR to attend their Summer School on Advanced Computing.
- 7-8/2006: scholarship by the Royal Astronomical Society to attend the Cambridge N-Body School.
- 3/2005: scholarship by the Swiss Society for Astrophysics and Astronomy to attend the 35th Saas Fee Advanced Course.
- 8-9/2004: scholarship by the Inter-university Consortium for Space Physics (CIFS) to attend their International School of Space Science The new Solar System from Cassini toward a second generation of exploratory missions.
Webmaster: Mirko Riazzoli