Planetary Formation at INAF-IAPS
Experience as P.I. or Project Coordinator
- 06/2014 - 02/2015: member of the international steering committee and national coordinator for Italy of the ESA M4 mission proposal Uranus Pathfinder (P.I.: Christopher Arridge). Funding secured from the Italian Space Agency in case of selection: 30 M€.
- 03/2013 - 11/2013: international coordinator of the white paper The ODINUS Mission Concept submitted to the ESA call for ideas for the L2 and L3 missions. The white paper was selected for interview by the ESA Senior Survey Committee and evaluated as appropriate for an L class mission (see report of the Senior Survey Committee at http://sci.esa.int/jump.cfm?oid=53261). Link: http://odinus.iaps.inaf.it.
- 06/2012 - 06/2017: principal investigator of the project Vesta, the key to the origins of the Solar System funded by the International Space Science Institute in Bern in the framework of the International Teams 2012 program. Funding: 24000 CHF (20000 €). Link: http://www.issibern.ch/teams/originsolsys/.
- 06/2009 - 06/2010: principal investigator of the project High Performance Planetology - 2nd Edition (HPP-2E) funded with the funds for basic research of the Institute of Physics of Interplanetary Space (INAF-IFSI) in Rome. Funding: 2000 €.
- 10/2007 - 06/2008: co-principal investigator of the project High Performance Planetology (HPP) funded with the funds for basic research of the Institute of Physics of Interplanetary Space (INAF-IFSI) in Rome. Funding: 10000 €.
Webmaster: Mirko Riazzoli